Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I said I never would.......

I can't believe it....I said I never would get one. I HATE video games! I'd much rather have my kids playing outside then sucked into a video game. But, desperate times call for desperate measures. I gave in, I got a Wii. I've decided that I have to have something to take away from children that misbehave. As Dr Phil says, I have to get to the heart of them. Take away something they love. And they LOVE the Wii! Everyone I know that has one loves it, so maybe I will eventually too. I'll be sure to post pictures of the Wiitards in the days to come, that is if they are ever not grounded from it!!!


5 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

My girls have limited time with the Wii and have been grounded several times from using it! I love it, but it actually got boring after a while, plus I have WAY TOO MUCH to do!!!

Anonymous said...

Wii want one!

coffeeisaneed said...

I did not get a nintendo until the girls were around ten and 13 - and only because it was given to us. It was an amazing tool to get rooms cleaned! Have you tried out the medical program? You can do surgery!! Your the best! Keep fighting against the gagets of life and only use them on your terms. Love ya

Jackie said...

Maybe we wouldn't need these things if we ever had anything besides winter around here!

Deb said...

Too bad you don't live closer....I would have loved to go and see this movie with you! Can't wait until it comes out on DVD......
Ya, kids today don't have to use their imagination much because it's all provided in these games...that and they don't get the exercise we did because we were always outside playing....
Not always the safest choice these days. You are doing a very good job with your kids and it shows Kris!!!
Love you bunches